Most businesses know they need to be on social media, but they don’t have the time or resources to manage all the work that comes with it. If you are looking for someone to manage your company’s social media accounts the right way Melissa can help.
The Truth About Social Media Sharing
Social media management isn’t easy and it requires careful planning based off of goals. Anyone can just share anything, but if the shares don’t have a purpose the company is losing time and money.
Some of the things Melissa can help your company determine:
- Social media goals.
- Which networks your company should be on.
- What your target audiences are.
- Where your target audiences are.
- What needs to be shared, when it should be shared, & how it should be shared.
- Which social monitoring tools your company needs.
- What your competitors are doing well (and how they are failing).
- What content needs to be generated for social shares.
- Your brand voice for sharing.
- How to manage social media customer service.
- When you should pay for social media advertising.
- If you need a social team in-house.
Melissa has been managing social media for small to large business for years and she has the experience to help you avoid wasting money.
Contact Melissa today and let her take your social media marketing strategies to the next level.